Today Btraced version 1.1 has come available in the Appstore for update or download.
new in version 1.1
- Added compatibility for iOS 6 and the new iPhone 5 screen
- functions for sharing your trips on Facebook and Twitter, see protocol document (try it out on http://www.btraced.com)
- Upload protocol now supports Basic Auth making it for example compatible with http://www.homeseer.com (Snevl Latitude script check http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=156656)
- Added timezone when uploading the trip to the server
- Fixed compatibility with special characters in the trip name
- Fixed some timing display issues
- Fixed crash when all the trips were deleted
- Fixed "Add point on turn" feature on 359 degrees heading
- Fixed live upload with "Continues" always on 1. Now it will report 0 when the trip is stop in real time
- Some other minor bug fixes.
- UI Improvements