when moving north too many points are sent

topics regarding problems or bugs in btraced

when moving north too many points are sent

Postby harmen » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 pm

I have 'add point on turn' turned on. With this setting points are sent immediately after the course changes. I noticed that when I move exactly to the north and the course changes fast (every second or so) between just above 0 and just below 360, the app thinks it is a course change and sends the points. This is of course not really a course change. See the screenshot for details. First column is the timestamp, fifth column is the course. I have set the intervals to 25m and 5 seconds.
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2012-04-21 om 21.26.49.png
Schermafbeelding 2012-04-21 om 21.26.49.png (234.03 KiB) Viewed 7137 times
harmen

Re: when moving north too many points are sent

Postby smfunder » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Hello Harmen,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Effectively there are a bug that we confirmed after your report. When the application is now detecting the change from 359 to 0, it "thinks" it was a turn.

We will be adding this issue into our to-do list for the next update and we will fix it.

Thank you so much for the report on the bug, it is very useful for us so we can improve the application time by time.

Santiago
smfunder
Site Admin

Re: when moving north too many points are sent

Postby aiza » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Ok, I have 'Real time upload' on and 'Upload all when stops' on. No zeros are sent during these uploads. But when I do a 'Reset Upload Status' and upload the datapoints again, then all the ones and zeros are sent correctly.
aiza
aiza

Return to Report Problems or bugs